Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Keeping Chickens

For me, having a flock of chickens is the most rewarding thing I could do in my backyard. I get my own personal feathery army of weed destroying, bug eating, mobile fertilisers with the added bonus of fresh 'happy' eggs each day.


I want to share the joy of keeping chickens with...well everyone! It's not difficult to keep chickens and it doesn't need to be expensive either. They make wonderful pets and children love having the opportunity to collect their own breakfast!

I'm starting up what hopefully will be a weekly blog entry called Keeping Chickens [original I know!], which I hope to cover the basics of keeping chickens and some extra stuff including health, incubating your own eggs and a few myth busting posts.


If there is anything you would like me to cover, please feel free to leave me a comment any time.

So stay tuned for the first one...soon. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment