Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A New Start

Well, it seems I have neglected this blog for a long while. I will try to remember to update more often, but honestly over the last year, I haven't really done any gardening. And the garden is really showing it! There are weeds everywhere!! My veggie patch has been consumed by weeds, to the point you cannot see it!

Recently I was sent a link to a competition run by Yates. It is a spring veggie growing challenge, and I am taking part in it. If you are interested, here's the link to my competition blog: http://www.yates.com.au/vegie-challenge/spring-vegie-challenge/gardeners/Ravyk . Feel free to vote on the posts and leave comments. Most of the stuff on there, will also be posted here, probably with more pictures.

Doing the competition is kick starting me back into gear, and hopefully this year I'll have the chance to get a fully functioning veggie garden up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment